Many companies do not have the trained or certified help to safely operate electrical equipment. Sometimes the utility company requires a facility to remove all load from a specific feeder. ETT offers electrical switching services to help mitigate these loads to minimize outage durations.
If another electrical contractor is performing any type of service, they may require the facility to de-energize the equipment. A facility can utilize ETT to perform the operations required to de-energize a circuit. When all work is completed, or the utility company completes their maintenance, ETT can restore the circuit back to normal.
- Open and isolate medium voltage breakers
- Open medium voltage disconnects
- Open low voltage bolted pressure switches
- Open and isolate low voltage breakers
- Troubleshoot tripped breaker or relay